20th January 2024
Wanted: Consultant Trainer
endif; ?> if($subheading): ?>
Salary: negotiable, subject to experience
We are an employee owned PropTech company that has unparalleled experience in the field of property management solutions.
Based in Clerkenwell in central London, we supply and support around 300 organisations with our well-known TRAMPS, BlueBox, 06ix, Mojo and Estateman products.
With a complement of 60 staff, we’re one of the leading innovators in our sector. Our products contain sophisticated tools to automate processes, analyse information, and integrate more effectively with other best-of-breed applications.
In recent years the development of the web-based Mojo brand and web apps that work seamlessly with our existing products, has seen growth of the company and this is expected to increase further over the coming years.
Trace Solutions pride themselves on having, “absurdly happy customers” and our Training and Consultancy team play a vital role in maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring that our clients make the most of their investment in Trace Solutions’ software with the provision of professional and customised training and consultancy services.
From time to time, you may be required to assist in sales presentations, provide consultancy (e.g. for system implementation), and work with customers to define requirements and business processes.
Key objectives for the role include:
- Providing the best possible training and consultancy services for all TRAMPS/BlueBox/o6ix/Mojo products and related third party applications, through your understanding the client’s requirements.
- Maximising chargeable revenue opportunities for training and consultancy services.
- Implementing and conforming to standards and procedures set within the team and the company and taking an active part in quality initiatives.
- Keeping up to date with the development of the product in orde
- Conduct training sessions on all current software offerings.
- Deliver implementation consultancy sessions.
- Provide business process advice to clients.
- Deliver services at the offices of Trace Solutions, online, or at client sites throughout the UK and internationally for which business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Conform to established standards, procedures and controls and implement continuous quality improvement.
- Recognise, reinforce and action company policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of time sheets.
- Ensure the protection of the company interests through the appropriate use of formal communication with clients and suppliers.
- Occasionally provide pre-sales support with a specific emphasis on the accounting aspects of the products.
- Sufficient property and accounting knowledge to be credible with any member of staff or customer about relevant business issues.
- A knowledge of double entry accounting.
- An understanding of corporate accounting requirements.
- Knowledge of how TRAMPS/BlueBox/o6ix are applied at customer sites.
- Anticipate and understand customer needs.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Helpful, understanding and supportive of colleagues and customers.
- Customer-oriented attitude and patience in dealing with customers.
- Able to work well within a team and adapt to changing priorities.
- Displays effort and application in achieving results, high level of initiative and productivity.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet agreed deadlines.
- Able to communicate professionally, competently and confidently to clients and colleagues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates common sense.
- Awareness of all relevant issues and their priorities.
- Good planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting skills.
- Rational and logical decision-making ability.
- Awareness of need to continuously improve quality and ensure that all aspects of work are completed to a high standard.
About Trace Solutions
Trace Solutions is a great place to work: an employee-owned company, where you’ll have the chance to take a direct stake in our future success. We have an enviable reputation for employee care. Salary and benefits are, of course, competitive.
Potential candidates should drop us a line at this email address.
Strictly no agencies.