20th January 2024
Wanted: Helpdesk Analyst
endif; ?> if($subheading): ?>
Helpdesk Support Analyst
Salary: negotiable, subject to experience
Trace Solutions pride themselves on always having “absurdly happy customers” and our Helpdesk plays a key role in maintaining those high levels of customer satisfaction.
Addressing application issues promptly and professionally, the Trace Solutions Helpdesk acts as one of our customers’ primary point of contact with the business.
As a Helpdesk Support Analyst, you will provide efficient and effective product support, ensuring smooth operations within the organisation.
Crucially, you will play a vital role in portraying the company’s image and capabilities to the wider property industry.
You will provide high quality support for our key applications: TRAMPS, BlueBox, o6ix, Mojo, and related third party products.
You will continually strive to improve customer relations, customer satisfaction, and focus on customer
You will keep yourself up to date with product development in order to provide an excellent level of customer
- Provide clients with TRAMPS, BlueBox, o6ix, and Mojo application support by guiding them through problem-solving steps and, when necessary, utilising remote desktop support tools to resolve issues.
- Accurately record incoming telephone calls or emails as Helpdesk calls to ensure that each issue is properly tracked, categorised and prioritised.
- Manage and prioritise support tickets based on urgency and impact.
- Collaborate with all other teams within the Company to escalate and resolve complex technical issues, ensuring that our customers receive timely and effective support.
- Ensure the protection of the company interests through the appropriate use of formal communication with customers and suppliers.
- Complete other appropriate ad-hoc duties assigned by the Helpdesk Manager.
- An acceptable level of property management and accounting knowledge, to be credible with any member of staff or customer with regards to relevant business issues.
- Anticipate and understand customer needs.
- Able to display analytical and problem-solving skills to deal with client requests and respond appropriately.
- Knowledge of how TRAMPS, BlueBox, 06ix and mojo function is desirable.
- Awareness of all relevant issues and their priorities.
- Solid planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting skills.
- Rational and logical decision-making ability.
- Awareness of need to continuously improve quality and ensure that all aspects of work are completed to a high standard.
- An acceptable level of technical knowledge to be credible with any member of staff or customer about relevant technical issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server would be beneficial.
- Meets all situations calmly and professionally.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Customer-oriented attitude and patience in dealing with customers.
- Able to work well within a team and adapt to changing priorities.
- Displays effort and application in achieving results, with a high level of initiative and productivity.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet agreed deadlines.
About Trace Solutions
Trace Solutions is a great place to work: an employee-owned company, where you’ll have the chance to take a direct stake in our future success. We have an enviable reputation for employee care. Salary and benefits are, of course, competitive.
Potential candidates should drop us a line at this email address.
Strictly no agencies.